Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pink and purple look

hey guys this was just a look i was playing around with using my mac pigments i use to always do this color combo and thought i d try it again we went to don quiotes again yesterday so thats where i used this look any ways i wanted to nab me MORE 99cents LASHES from RED CHERRY and to my LUCK there were BARELY any LEFT!!!! :( and the sale price went back UP!!!! for all there NYX products BOOO!!! but any ways i will post some of the things that i did manage to get :)

i used
-no base
-mac viza violet pigment on inner crease
-mac fushia pigment on outter crease

i just blended the 2 together sorry if it both looks pink i took a gazillion pics but none could show the TRUE COLOR damit!!! well hope yah like it anyways <3toodles







1 comments:

Neeyuh said...

Ohhh very pretty! I think I need to get me those pigments!